The effect you had on our students is amazing. They are anxious to begin a project to supply schools and families in the Andes with books and clothing.
We love sharing both historical facts and the story of our adventures with students. We usually work with teachers to complement classes about History, Geography or Literacy.
We offer lectures, workshops or formal presentations, and our content can be modified to match your needs.
Our presentations come with some great and unique material, ancient maps and pictures, short movies, powerpoint presentation…
Our talks include:
- Can you walk the Amazon, or the Andes? (ages 8 to 13),
- Start your own expedition (ages 14 to 24),
- The Spanish Conquest (all ages),
- The mysterious city of Paititi (all ages),
- Atahualpa and the legend of the lost Inca gold (all ages).
Contact us by email