Our projects require countless hours of effort for every discovery. By dedicating few hours of your free time helping with a research, coding or exploration project, you can help speed up new discoveries about the past.
Typical LIG projects include:
- Helping with online and onsite research and documentation,
- Writing reports, articles and documented biographies,
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Website,
- Developing Crowdsourcing-based GIS applications,
- Coordinating logistical aspects of future expeditions,
- Helping with site excavation under the supervision of a team of Archaeologists,
- Investigating ruins and other Inca, pre-Inca and Spanish remains…
We offer many Volunteer opportunities for those who are willing to roll up their sleeves. You don’t need to have a PHD in archaeology, we are looking for a wide range of skills.
To find out what positions are available, click here, or on ‘Join’ in the menu above.